Sunday, March 12, 2017

I Have No Clue What I'm Doing

Another Selection Sunday is in the books. The 1-seeds are Villanova, Kansas, North Carolina and Gonzaga, and I can guarantee you that I'm not confident in any of them. In fact, I'm not confident in anyone. These regional placements are so hard to predict. I though Villanova would be a surefire Final Four team, but now I'm not sure if they'll get out of the second round. The Big Ten teams are all mysteries. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing in the South. 

Welcome to the hurricane of March Madness people. This is the craziest bracket I've seen ever. There is literally no team that has a walk to the Final Four. None. I'm sorry to those thinking that this would be a prediction post, but I just can't process this bracket yet. I am so lost right now that I can't even function. 

Deep breathe, Bobby. You can do this. 


Nope. I still have no frickin clue; I'll have my tentative predictions on my Tuesday podcast, but until then, I bid you all farewell. I'm going full bracket mode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment