Thursday, March 2, 2017

Final Four Predictions 3/2/17

The Louisville loss shook up some bracket projections today, so I thought I should give you guys my updated Final Four as we are less than 10 days away from Selection Sunday. These picks are based off the Lunardi projection as usual.

MIDWEST
(1) Kansas- Ever since my realization (check the 13th podcast), I have been extremely high on Kansas. They find ways to win in desperate situations and that's a rare and important quality come tourney time. 

EAST
(1) Villanova- They have the same quality as Kansas, but they have more offensive potential and consistent defensive effort. Villanova may be undersized, but they can beat anybody. 

WEST
(2) Oregon- Name a player on Oregon, and the odds that he can score 20 on your team is 50/50. Dana Altman's squad team is so deep, and they are led by the most clutch player  in college basketball in Dillon Brooks. Believe in the Quack Attack. 

SOUTH
(3) Arizona- I'm very thankful for this development since Baylor and North Carolina aren't accompanied by weaker 3 and 4 seeds (Florida and Butler in previous editions). Now that Arizona is in the South, this gives me an all-around confident selection for the Final Four. Arizona does everything well, and there's just a certain swagger about the PAC-12 this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment