Monday, February 13, 2017

Post-Nap Rundown

It really sucks when you miss a good night of basketball because you were napping. While this has been a common occurrence throughout the season, I don't think I missed this amount of quality games in one night ever. I don't really know what happened tonight, so I'll recap what I can as we go. 

Wow Louisville and Syracuse was closer than I thought. It shouldn't surprise as Syracuse has been playing really well recently, but that's a really impressive result for both teams. 

Heyo. Baylor lost to Texas Tech. I'm not going to pretend I know anything about this game, so I'll just say I'm happy Baylor lost since it confirms  my doubts about them as a Final Four team (even though it shouldn't). 

It might be my groggy eyes, but it says on this game Recap that Kansas was down by double digits at home against West Virginia. Assuming that's true, it makes the Jayhawks' comeback win even more impressive. That must be heart-wrenching for West Virginia. 

On another note the UConn women got its 100th consecutive win tonight, so go them. 

So there's my post-nap analysis, see everyone tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment