Friday, December 8, 2017

Jersey Appreciation Friday Vol. 48

Tonight I was watching a little bit of the James Madison and Weber State NCAA FCS Quaterfinal when I noticed that I really liked James Madison's football uniforms. I originally wanted to feature the Dukes basketball team for Jersey Appreciation Friday, but I was underwhelmed when I saw them online. So then I turned to the team that had the jerseys most similar to the James Madison football team: the Washington Huskies. These uniforms are are just slick. The black uniforms with the purple lettering and gold outline is just a terrific look. It just sucks that their team has under-performed over the past few seasons with star talent. Anyway, these are total flame, and I encourage you to check them out. Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment