Friday, November 10, 2017

My National Champion Pick

I've thought long and hard about my decision for who's going to be the 2018 National Champion. I'm still not confident, but nevertheless I gotta pick someone or else I'm not a real college basketball writer. Anyway as you probably don't remember my Final Four is Wichita State, Arizona, Michigan State and Villanova. I was literally deciding this on my podcast as I went along. But I've come to a conclusion. 

My champion is Arizona. 

Throughout the past two days, I've had brief moments when all of the teams in my Final Four were my pick, so it was really tough. But Arizona has everything a team could possibly need for a title run. I love Allonzo Trier. DeAndre Ayton is a monster Dusan Ristic, Parker Jackson-Cartwright, Rawle Alkins and Emmanuel Akot will all contribute. Arizona has a REALLY good team. I don't care that Sean Miller hasn't been to a Final Four or that their season might be vacated because of the FBI. I'll take my chances and Bear Down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment